From: patric@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: eclipselink-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2011 7:28:02 PM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-users] remove() and a OneToMany mapping with CascadeType.PERSIST

I'd like to add some additional information:

When adding the CascadeType.REFRESH to the OneToMany mapping,
the described "behavior" cannot be seen anymore:

   @OneToMany(mappedBy="gtrAnnTaxStmt_",
              cascade = { CascadeType.PERSIST, CascadeType.MERGE,
CascadeType.REFRESH })
   private Set<B> bSet_;

Best regards,
Patric