[eclipselink-users] MOXy JAXB SAXSource unmarshall with validation does not work

Title: MOXy JAXB SAXSource unmarshall with validation does not work

Hello,
i have substituted jaxb impl with moxy but using unmarshall(Source) the validation does not work.

SAXSource saxSource = new SAXSource(myXmlReader, myFileInputSource);
Unmarshaller unmarshaller = moxyContext.createUnmarshaller();
unmarshaller.setSchema(mySchema);
unmarshaller.setEventHandler(myEventHandler);
unmarshaller.unmarshal(saxSource);

Using jaxbimplContext instead of moxyContext the validation will work.

The validation work too if i use moxyContext and unmarshal(InputStream).

Unfortunately i need sax events.
Can you help me to understand what is wrong in my example?

Thank you.
Daniele

Back to the top