Re: [eclipselink-users] Expression API - Subquery referencing parent query possible?

What we're trying to do, is make a utility to do this generically
within the expression API. We've got a spring service that allows
developers to create search forms on entities without having to know
how to work the expression API.

Currently all our code uses expressions to build up the query so it's
more generic, I'd like to continue to do it this way. Would it be
possible to mix and match the two if the expression API can't do it?

Tim