Re: [eclipselink-users] Disabling EclipseLink Connection Pooling

Thanks for the reply, but that didn't do it.

I downloaded the source and debugged it to the point where I see the following call on line 104 in DatabaseLogin.java:

this.useDefaultDriverConnect();

That's the which is calling this method:

    public void useDefaultDriverConnect() {
        setConnector(new DefaultConnector());
    }

which is causing the DefaultConnector to be set.

I tried searching for a dontUseDefaultDriverConnect() method but can't find it.

Still stuck.  Will look into it more but if something jumps out, do let me know.

Thanks,