Re: [eclipselink-users] join fetch fails with "DotNode cannot be cast to VariableNode"

I read single_valued_embeddable_object_field as a field representing an embeddable.

-Tom

Cronemberger, Constantino wrote:
Hi Tom,

Thanks for your replies.

In the spec (persistence-2_0-final-spec.pdf) we have:

fetch_join ::= [ LEFT [OUTER] | INNER ] JOIN FETCH join_association_path_expression
join_association_path_expression ::= join_collection_valued_path_expression | join_single_valued_path_expression
join_single_valued_path_expression ::= identification_variable.{single_valued_embeddable_object_field.}*single_valued_object_field

The funny thing is that I did not find the definition of "single_valued_embeddable_object_field" in the spec.
Regards,
   Constantino.

Message: 2