Re: [eclipselink-users] Not retreiving OneToMany collections with lazy and eager option

Hello Kiran,

Look at your code and find where you populate an Application entity's appRejectMaps collection with ApplicationRejectMap entities.  If you are not doing it, the collection will always be empty (until a refresh).  Where ever you set the
ApplicationRejectMap -> Application  reference, you should also set the Application -> ApplicationRejectMap

Here is a quick example I found:
http://www.vogella.de/articles/JavaPersistenceAPI/article.html

Best Regards,
Chris