[eclipselink-users] Specific EntityListener Instance?

Hello,

for my current project I would like to know if there's a way to use a specific (in other words: Not automatically created, but created by my code explicitly) instance of a class as an EntityListener? Or is there any way (if EntityListeners don't allow that) to have a specific instance of a class notified of every @PostLoad event happening in my Entities? I can't use a static getter to access my object, so I need some way to connect my object to the PostLoad event... Any chance to do that? Is there something like EntityManager.addListener( ... )?

Regards,

Flo

Back to the top