Re: [eclipselink-users] [MOXy] escaping special characters in Strings

Hi Blaise,

Thanks for the quick response!  We are nearing completion on our
development, but we should have just enough time to pick up your 1.1.4
release.  How soon will that be available?  The next couple of days?  Also,
can you point me to a list of bugs that have been fixed for 1.1.3 and 1.1.4?

Thanks!
Polly