Re: [eclipselink-users] What is wrong with this JPQL Query ?

The exception states it cannot find a path for the join statements.  In your first subselect, you have "join Csresourcerolepermassign rrp join Csresource rs join Csresourcetype rt " which is incorrect - they need paths to define how to do the join, much like you did in the previous join statements such as join u.csRoles rl

Best Regards,
Chris