[eclipselink-users] Map an entity on different database views

Hi,
I have an entity A that is mapped on a database view. To optimize a query time in one of my methods I have added a second view to substantially limit number of database records in it (it is six time faster, I do not why, I am not a database expert).
Is it possible with JPQL/JPA to get entities of type A from a different view? The only solution I know about is to add identical with A entity B, map it on the second view and in query use select new A(b) from B b ...

Regards
--
Marcin Kwapisz

Back to the top