Re: [eclipselink-users] Eclipselink-7197 Null primary key

I think the find() does a flush internally. This is unexpected and the
entities may be in an inconsistent state. Here may be one of the entity has
0 or null set to the PK. Best way to solve this to "end the transaction" at
the end of persist (which will cause flush) and then do the find(). If this
cannot be done, set the flush mode to COMMIT instead of AUTO and try.