Re: [eclipselink-users] Stale Data, NPE on validateCache()

I think I have figured out the NPE.  The weak caching causes the object to be garbage collected and thus it becomes null.

However, I am still stumped on my stale data issue.  After an object has been updated with a new many-to-many or one-to-may (for example) relationship, the updated is not reflected in the cache, but it exists in the database.

Tristan