[eclipselink-users] Exact DDL for sequence table?

Hello; I have several entities that use the AUTO GenerationType.

I am moving away from letting EclipseLink generate the DDL and turning that task over to LiquiBase (http://liquibase.org).

EclipseLink appears--and I'm sure it's documented somewhere--to prefer the use of its own sequence table in many cases.

That's fine, but since EclipseLink is no longer generating the DDL, I need to know the exact DDL I should be providing to create this table ahead of time.

Could someone please provide the DDL that creates EclipseLink's internal sequence table?

If it matters (I hope not), I'm currently testing on the H2 database, version 1.134.

Thanks,
Laird

Back to the top