[eclipselink-users] Problems with embeddable entities

Hi there,

we are facing a strange behavior of eclipselink in one of our projects. The scenario is: eclipselink 1.0.2 and JBoss 4.2.2. We are applying static weaving before deploying to JBoss. The problem is that the embedded entity is not being persited when the parent entity is persisted. If we do not apply the weaving then the persist works fine, but it is not working after the static weaving.

So, this is the problema. I could not find anything related to this in the web. Maybe any of you have some advice of what is going wrong here...

Thanks in advance for any help!

Loreno

Back to the top