[eclipselink-users] Conditional LEFT JOIN in JPQL

Hello,

  I have two questions about JOIN's in JPQL:
1. Is it possible to write a conditional LEFT JOIN with JPQL, which in SQL
looks like:

SELECT a.*, b.*, c.*
  FROM entityA a
  LEFT JOIN entityB b ON a.id=b.a_id AND b.some_field="some_value"
  LEFT JOIN entityC c ON a.id=c.a_id AND c.some_field="some_value"
  WHERE some_other_post_conditions

2. Can I use LEFT JOIN's in JPQL on entities, which don't have relationship
annotations between each other?

Thanks