[eclipselink-users] How to use NUMBER type argument to Call PLSQLStoredProcedureCall?

Hi,

I try to call a procedure which has an argument as NUMBER type.
The argument treats very large number such as 9.990+E125.
procedure test_proc(
    arg1  NUMBER
);

When I call the method PLSQLStoredProcedureCall#addNamedArgument to
call the procedure, I cannot set NUMBER type . NUMBER_TYPE is not
exist in JDBCTypes.
Instead of using NUMBER type , I use NUMERIC type (JDBCTypes.NUMERIC_TYPE)

PLSQLStoredProcedureCall procedureCall = new PLSQLStoredProcedureCall();
procedureCall.addNamedArgument(parameterName, JDBCTypes.NUMERIC_TYPE);

Then procedureCall  create a PL/SQL DECLARE block internally. It calls
the procedure with the argument as a NUMERIC type . So we cannot use
very large number such as 9.990+E125.

DECLARE
  arg1_TARGET NUMERIC := :1;
BEGIN

How can I use NUMBER type argument to Call PLSQLStoredProcedureCall?
Is it impossible?

Regards.

Back to the top