Re: [eclipselink-users] Building the eclipseLink source

The dependant jars are checked into the repository. The ant build in the base of the view will build with just what is in the repository.

If you want to build from Eclipse, you can find Eclipse projects for the dependant jars in two places.

1. In our repository
2. In Orbit

You can find some instructions here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Building

-Tom

Man In LA wrote:
Hi
I want to build the eclipse link source myself , how can I find all the dependant jars , is there a page on the eclipse.org that can point to a zip of all the jars?

Thanks
Clive