[eclipselink-users] transactions in singleton EJBs - pulling NXA resources in GFV3

Hey all

I'm not sure if this would be classified as an eclipse link issue or another component in glassfish.

I've noticed recently and confirmed today that singleton EJBs in glassfish v3 attempt to use NXA resources when the transaction commits.  This seems like a very odd behavior, and I didn't see anything reading over EJB 3.1 that would indicate this non transactional behavior; in fact it seems like it should be transactional.

Any ideas on why this might be happening? Or should I be sending this off to the glassfish team?

Thanks!

Back to the top