Re: [eclipselink-users] JPQL: Retrieving data from a multi select query

Well, it leaves this way,

public List<String[]> findAllEmailAddress(long employeeId) {

try {

String query = "SELECT EMAIL_TYPE, EMAIL_ADDRESS FROM EMAIL ea " +

"INNER JOIN EMPLOYEE emp " +

"ON ea.EMP_ID = emp.EMP_ID " +

"WHERE emp.EMP_ID = " + Long.toString(employeeId);

Query q = em.createNativeQuery(query);

return (List<String[]>)q.getResultList();

} catch (javax.persistence.NoResultException nre) {

return null;

}

}

and the JSF page is as follows,

<h:outputLabel value="Email Address:"/>

<c:forEach items="#{employee.allEmailAddress}" var="emailArray">

<c:out value="${emailArray[0]}"/>

<c:out value="${emailArray[1]}"/>

</c:forEach>

Hope this helps.

Jose

Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2010 6:05 PM
Subject: [eclipselink-users] JPQL: Retrieving data from a multi select query

Hello,

I have a multi select query and I need to retrieve all those fields in an object that will be display in a JSF 2.0 page.

This is my method code but I am afraid it is wrong,

public Map<String, Object> findAllEmailAddress(long employeeId) {

try {

String query = "SELECT EMAIL_TYPE, EMAIL_ADDRESS FROM EMAIL ea " +

"INNER JOIN EMPLOYEE emp " +

"ON ea.EMP_ID = emp.EMP_ID " +

"WHERE emp.EMP_ID = " + Long.toString(employeeId);

Query q = em.createNativeQuery(query);

return q.getHints();

} catch (javax.persistence.NoResultException nre) {

return null;

}

}

How do I must to do?