Re: [eclipselink-users] Any idea when TypedQuery createNamedQuery will be implemented ?

Yes, it's working with 2.0.1. Thanks

Antonio

2010/1/25 Tom Ware <tom.ware@xxxxxxxxxx>
The fix was checked in late last week.  It should be in the latest 2.0.1 and 2.1 nightlies.

-Tom

Antonio Goncalves wrote:
Hi,

I wanted to create a named typed query but I get an UnsupportedOperationException (I'm using EclipseLink 2.0.0) :

public class EntityManagerImpl ... {
   public <T> TypedQuery<T> createNamedQuery(String name, Class<T> resultClass){
   }
}

Do you know if/when this feature will be implemented ?

Thanks,
Antonio