Re: [eclipselink-users] Escaping SQL key words

Hi Jan,

Different databases have different keywords that they disallow and EclipseLink does not determine for you which keywords are allowed and which are not.

  You are expected to escape those keywords yourself.

-Tom

jan.helwich@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi together!

We are working with eclipselink 2.0.0. We tried to use a SQL key word (i.e. index) for a field/column. As we understand it, the framework should escape those key words.

So is that a bug or is it just not part of the framework to escape those key words.

Thanks in advance and best regards
Jan