[eclipselink-users] SQLServer 2008/ SET ROWCOUNT

Hi,

I am using EclipseLink 1.1.1.
If I am using ReadAllQuery and setMaxRows(50) with SQLServer 2008, the trace
on SQLServerProfiler,
it shows me , the command "SET ROWCOUNT 50" is issued on SQLServer.
SET ROWCOUNT on SQLServer change the whole current session  rowcount
attribute, so any other call that occurs after will use up to 50 records.
For example, if I do a read of 50 rows and after that a delete (on a where
clause) it will delete just 50 rows.

Also , I am not sure how this is working on a multi-threaded environment,
when you have 2 calls setting different MaxRows.