Re: [eclipselink-users] NumberFormatException at setting id value

Title: NumberFormatException at setting id value
Hi Markus,

    Can you post a stack trace and can you describe the situation a little more?  If you have typed an id field as int or Integer and your sequence generates a value > MAXINT I suspect you'll get NumberFormatException when EclipseLink tries to parse that value into an Integer.  If you want to have ids larger than MAXINT then you need a data type that can hold it.

        Shaun