[eclipselink-users] Database-dependent SQL statements

Hello,

We've got some native native SQL queries to be executed by our program.
These are database-dependent, so we cannot use the Native Query Annotation on the entities.
We retrieve the dependent SQL statements from a file named like the current database, e.g.
the database is mysql so the file's called "mysql.sql".

With JDO the PersistenceManagerFactory told use the name of the database currently accessed.

I couldn't find any method in EntityManagerFactory that tells me this.
How or where can we achieve this Information, please?
Any hints are appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Michael

Back to the top