Re: [eclipselink-users] Generate orm.xml from Database schema

Eclipse Dali and Oracle JDeveloper are both able to generate a persistence.xml and annotated entities from tables, but neither support generating the mapping metadata directly to orm.xml at this time.

Neil

James Sutherland wrote:
I believe Eclipse Dali offers this functionality, also I think Oracle
JDeveloper.

Abhinav Shah wrote:

Hi,

I have a oracle database schema ready (with tables and relationships).

I want to generate my orm.xml and persistence.xml from it.

Are there any available tools for the same?

-----
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/
TopLink