Re: [eclipselink-users] How to force using proxyed Login in selectsoutside Transaction

Le 12/11/2009 11:57 AM, Yannick Majoros a écrit :
Le 12/10/2009 11:46 PM, sam8680 a écrit :
Hello,

I am having the same problem; when I do a persist (insert), the connection
is not proxy.

I add emProperties.put("eclipselink.jdbc.exclusive-connection.mode",
"Always"); but the connection is still not proxy.

Right now, I am just running my application outside a container (just
running in Eclipse).

How can I make it so that the connection is proxy?

Thanks

 Hello,

 Additionally, I noticed some corruption in the database:

A character in a string was altered (L --> D), it seems there is a 1-bit difference:

L --> 01001100
D --> 01000100

I think the corruption has occurred on the server itself, not while communicating from the server to the client. It was a java strong-typed enumeration, which is rendered to a string on the server side; the letter was changed between the rendering from an enumerated value to a string and the time it was retrieved from database.

 Yannick

Oops, sorry, I replied to the wrong mail :-/

Back to the top