Re: [eclipselink-users] Create DB DDL scripts instead of building database

Are you running in JavaSE or in some kind of application server (and if so, which one?

Do you see the sql-script generated as well?

RogerV wrote:
Sorry - me again.

I found this
http://www.nabble.com/Character-set---encoding-in-tables---td21908086.html,
read this
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Extensions_%28ELUG%29 and
ended up with this in my persistence.xml
			<property name="eclipselink.ddl-generation"
value="drop-and-create-tables"/>
			<property name="eclipselink.ddl-generation.output-mode"
value="sql-script"/>
			<property name="eclipselink.application-location"
value="H:\new_workspace\ids2_databaseBuilder\schema\"/>
			<property name="eclipselink.create-ddl-jdbc-file-name"
value="create_ddl.sql"/>
			<property name="eclipselink.drop-ddl-jdbc-file-name"
value="drop_ddl.sql"/>

but create Tables from Entities still keeps wiping out my database and
doesn't generate the scripts as expected.

Back to the top