Re: [eclipselink-users] MySql problem with ReadAllQuery and pagination

I attached the source, and stepped through what it takes to run a
query (props to the EL team for writing that, jeesh) and the issue is
just on the JDBC level, it doesn't hang till it executes the prepared
statement, so it must be an oracle driver issue. I'll see if I can
find out why now.

./tch