Re: [eclipselink-users] @OneToOne and @PrimaryKeyJoinColumn do not fetch the object on H2/HSQL database

Seems very odd, if the SQL is correct, then seems to be a database issue.
You may try executing the same SQL directly through JDBC.  Are you sure the
data is actually there?

May be a binding issue, you can turn parameter binding off using the
persistence property,

See,
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/api/1.1.1/org/eclipse/persistence/config/PersistenceUnitProperties.html#JDBC_BIND_PARAMETERS

philk wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have this construct:
>
> @Entity
> class PickOrder {
>    @OneToOne(optional = false, fetch = FetchType.EAGER)
>    @PrimaryKeyJoinColumn(name = "auf_nr")
>    OrderProgress progress;
> }
>
> @Entity
> @Table(name = "order_infos")
> public class OrderProgress implements Comparable<OrderProgress> {
> 	@Id
> 	@Column(name = "auf_nr", length = 18)
> 	String id;
>
> 	float done_percent;
> 	float shortfalls_percent;
> 	int shortfalls;
>
> 	public OrderProgress() {
> 	}
>
> 	@Override
> 	public String toString() {
> 		String value = this.done_percent + "%"; //$NON-NLS-1$
> 		if (this.shortfalls_percent > 0.f) {
> 			value += " [" + this.shortfalls_percent + "%]"; //$NON-NLS-1$
> //$NON-NLS-2$
> 		}
> 		return value;
> 	}
>
> 	public int compareTo(final OrderProgress o) {
> 		float result = this.done_percent - o.done_percent;
> 		if (result == 0.f) {
> 			result = this.shortfalls_percent - o.shortfalls_percent;
> 		}
> 		return (int) result;
> 	}
> }
>
> When calling "select o from PickOrder" the progress object is never
> filled with the data from the table (which is a view actually).
> When I call "select o from PickOrder where o.id=1" it is sometimes
> fetched sometimes not. The generated SQL is correct. Any Ideas what
> might cause such a behaviour on H2 (HSQL)? The generated SQL does not
> contain JOINs but its rather 2 calls to the DB first getting the
> PickOrder list and then for each order a select to the order_infos table
> is made.
>
> Thanks,
> Phil

-----