Re: [eclipselink-users] NullPointerException for ManyToOne in generic Embeddable

It seems this problem is not just for classes marked Embeddable. I removed
all embeddables and now I am getting this error for any parametrized
reference to an Entity. This would seem to imply this is broken for any
domain model with generics. This is surprising, and incredibly frustrating.

Is Eclipselink meant to work with Generics?