Re: [eclipselink-users] Table prefix

It would be worthwhile to have eclipselink support both prefix and suffix to the table names; I believe this would help in  implementing scalable database architectures where some kind of monthly rotation algorithm can be employed so that queries are always executed on the table with smaller and relevant data,hence return results faster.