Re: [eclipselink-users] MySQL batch delete bug (211084) - why so low priority?

Hi Tobias,

  Thanks for the feedback.

  I have updated the priority.

-Tom

Tobias Marklund wrote:
Hi.

I would like to know the reason behind the recent classification of bug 211084 - "MySQL delete with temp tables requires values for all non-null fields" - as "P5 - Future". I was trying to delete entities through JPQL and ran into this bug, and I can't understand that this basic piece of functionality hasn't been attended to in one and a half years.
According to the comment it doesn't even seem to pass your own unit tests.

Regards
Tobias