Re: [eclipselink-users] Re: one connection for each request

Christopher.Mathrusse@xxxxxxxxxx a écrit :
There is a configuration on the Connection Pool in Glassfish that allows you to associated the connection to the current thread of execution. This will allow for the connection to be reused when it is requested. Take a look at the ConnectionPool and check this option.

I think the connections are reused: though connections seem to be acquired a lot of times, there are only few actual new db connections.

What I'd like to ensure is that all those queries, which are really being made for the same use case, are in the same transaction. How to do that?

Perhaps I misunderstood and your suggestion could help us. Could you tell us more details?

Thanks,

Yannick

Back to the top