[eclipselink-users] How to setup Log4J to capture SQL

I have setup (using Spring) EclipseLink to show the sql on the console.  I am using Log4J as my logging framework.  I have correctly setup my log4j for my web application except for the fact that the SQL generated by EclipseLink is not captured by log4j.  That is, the SQL log entries do not have the timestamp and other information that my other log entries have.

What class does the actual logging of the SQL?  Are there any settings that I can look at for this?

Thanks.

Joen Moreno

Back to the top