Re: [eclipselink-users] find after persist is not finding persisted value

I dont think rollback would cause this behavior, and the defaults should cause the find query to hit the cache.

What version of EclipseLink are you using?
Best Regards,
Chris

depstei2 wrote:
Thanks for responding, Sorry I left out that the rollback is because this is in a junit test where
every test method is in a transaction that gets rolled back at the end. Do
you think this might be causing this behavior?
I don't have any cache configuration right now, I though maybe I would have
to change something from the defaults.

Back to the top