Re: [eclipselink-users] Oracle Driver loaded from wrong classloader in OSGi environment sometimes

On Tue, 07 Apr 2009 20:52:47 +0200, Shaun Smith <shaun.smith@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not sure how you get variable behavior from the code since the code
path is always the same, however you can also get a "no suitable driver"
when you do actually find the driver but the database connection doesn't
work.  This is definitely misleading but I have seen it happen when I
haven't started Oracle XE and attempt to run a program.  Are you sure
that your database is always available?  Perhaps you're out of
connections when you attempt to connect sometimes?

No, the database is running in a VM on my local machine. The connection is not the problem. I can debug into the code and its a classloader issue.
The connection to the database is fine.

Phil

Back to the top