Re: [eclipselink-users] Oracle Driver loaded from wrong classloader in OSGi environment sometimes

On Tue, 07 Apr 2009 18:43:29 +0200, Shaun Smith <shaun.smith@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

not possible. But anyway, EclipseLink should do better.
This is standard OSGi stuff.  If you try to load a resource or class
with a classloader that doesn't have visibility to that resource or
class it won't be found.  If you're providing a classloader that can't
see the driver you want then you get an error saying EclipseLink can't
find the driver.  Seems reasonable.

I understand why it happens. But I do not understand how given the exact same OSGi run configuration it sometimes works, and sometimes it does not work. I am using the SpringSource OSGified bundles for the Oracle driver and EclipseLink.

Regards,
Phil

Back to the top