Re: [eclipselink-users] Re: Re: ORA-1461 trying to insert String to

Not sure how to verify that.

This is what my object definition looks like:

@Entity
@Table(name="TSI_RECORD_LOG")
@Customizer(value=XmlDataCustomizer.class)
public class JpaRecordLog implements Serializable {
    @Id
    @Column(name="record_id")
    private String id;

    @Column(name="user_id")