Re: [eclipselink-users] ORA-1461 trying to insert String to XMLType

Hi David,

In main branch, "customfeatures" jpa test model is under trunk\foundation\eclipselink.extension.oracle.test\resource\customfeatures, the persistence.xml is under trunk\foundation\eclipselink.extension.oracle.test\resource\customfeatures, you can take a look at it.

Yiping

David Parker wrote:
Thanks for the response! I agree that it is a JDBC issue. Your suggestion sounds promising, but I'm afraid I have no idea where to start, not having used the "native" toplink/eclipselink stuff. If you could just point me to the doc for this, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

- DAP