Re: [eclipselink-users] getting a timestamp value back from a nativeQuery

I'm using 1.0.2. I will download 1.1 and give it a try. Thanks.

- DAP

On Mar 24, 2009, at 2:55 PM, Magnus Heino wrote:

AFAIK this has changed in 1.1.0. I guess you are using 1.0.x?

We had code that unwrapped this Vector, but that could be removed when we switched to 1.1.0.

 /Magnus Heino