Re: [eclipselink-users] eclipselink 1.1 getSingleResult(): incompatible change

If this is the case then there is a bug.  The specification requires that count returns a Long.  Please file a bug.
--Gordon

Mohsen Saboorian wrote:
Not sure if Yannic is talking about this issue, but I also noticed that in previous versions (1.0 or older), a count(*) jpql query returned a Long object, while in newer versions (for sure before 1.1) it's BigDeimal.

Mohsen.