[eclipselink-users] Question About Writing to DB and performance

Hello Team,

I have a very intensive database writing application which is about to use JPA (with EclipseLink) rather than JDBC or SQL Loader. Are there any comparision metrics to see which ones is faster.

Also any links that can help me in improving the performance to write data to the database (Oracle 10g) using EclipseLink JPA.

The Throughput is almost 4-5 million records per day. I have no validations to check for and mostly insert operations into one single target table.

Thanks in Advance!
Kris

Back to the top