[eclipselink-users] Error writing collection of entities to the database

Hello Guys
Now I have a new problem with my pure JPA implementation.
I am trying to commit a collection (ArrayList of entity objects) rather than an entity object and here is the error I am getting. Can I do this or is it wrong?

Code also attached below.

Appreciate your help.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Object: [com..entities.TestEtl@1da669c, com.entities.TestEtl@186c730, com.entities.TestEtl@17f242c] is not a known entity type.

public static boolean saveData(EntityManagerFactory emf, List<xx> Beans ) {

EntityManager entityManager = emf.createEntityManager();

UnitOfWork uow = ((EntityManagerImpl) entityManager).getUnitOfWork();

List<TestEtl> lm = new ArrayList<TestEtl>();

uow.registerAllObjects(lm);

try {

for (int i=0; i< Beans.size(); i++) {

TestEtl load = new TestEtl();

load.setCol1(Beans.get(i).getCol1());

load.setCol2(Beans.get(i).getCol2());

lm.add(load);

} catch (Exception e) {

System.out.println( "Error::" + e);

return false;

} finally {

entityManager.persist(lm);

uow.commit();

entityManager.close();

emf.close();
}

return true;

}

f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgrmmng