[eclipselink-users] Not mapped Collection / HashMap at mapping with Moxy

Hi,
I tried to map a sequence of complex xml-types to a Collection or HashMap. For this i used the org.eclipse.persistence.example.moxy - example as guide. The ant-script runs without errors, but when I'm load my samplefile - the collections are not loaded.
I think I'm have an error in my mapping but I don't know where.

I will be lucky, if someone  takes my sample - fix it - and send it me.

You can download my sample at: http://eclipselink.nacorswelt.de/de.miku.mappingtest.rar

Thanks and greetings
Heiko

Back to the top