Re: [eclipselink-users] Trouble with Comics RCP example

I managed to start i guess since i see a the tree and if i expand it works.

What i am courious is why the derby bundle was done in the way it was
commited and not as a plugin from an existin jar archive ?

Maybe to be more extensible since ?

My second question is related to the fact that there is a apache bundle for
eclipse
http://db.apache.org/derby/integrate/plugin_howto.html

This can;t be used as we used as you use the pesistnce jar's in this example
?

PS and i get this depsite that is works

EL Warning]: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for
jdbc:derby://localhost:1527/comics;create=true
[EL Config]: Connection(11930515)--Connected:
jdbc:derby://localhost:1527/comics;create=true
	User: app
	Database: Apache Derby  Version: 10.4.2.0 - (689064)
	Driver: Apache Derby Network Client JDBC Driver  Version: 10.4.2.0 -
(689064)
[EL Info]: bundleresource://4/-comics login successful
[EL Fine]: Connection(2091149)--ALTER TABLE ISSUE DROP CONSTRAINT
FK_ISSUE_TITLE_ID

THX

Cristian