Re: [eclipselink-users] Trouble with Comics RCP example

I am still fighting with the demo from svn

4) why the org.eclipse.persistence.derby module was not made as plugin from
existing jar archive ?

5) i managed to run teh plugin to populate data but....:i get this

"[EL Warning]: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver found for
jdbc:derby://localhost:1527/comics;create=true" despite is working

6) those .launch  files are exported by you in xml andd attached o project ?

thx