From: Tim Hollosy <hollosyt@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [eclipselink-users] How to create EclipseLink Sessions, ORM.xml files in J2SE environment
To: "EclipseLink User Discussions" <eclipselink-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, January 17, 2009, 6:54 PM

Don't do it all alone!

Look here:
http://www.weheartcode.com/2008/08/27/eclipselink-in-j2se-rcp-applications/

and

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Examples/OSGi

./tch

xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence"
> xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence
> http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd">
>        <persistence-unit name="Prototype"
transaction-type="RESOURCE_LOCAL">
>                <provider>
>           org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.PersistenceProvider
>        </provider>
>                <class>TestEtl</class>
>                <properties>
>                        <!--  Logging defaults set here -->
>                        <property
name="eclipselink.logging.level" value="FINE"/>
>                        <property
name="eclipselink.logging.thread" value="false"/>
>                        <property
name="eclipselink.logging.timestamp" value="false"/>
>                        <property
name="eclipselink.logging.exceptions" value="false"/>

>                        <!-- Oracle Connections -->
>
>                <property name="eclipselink.jdbc.driver"
> value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver" /><property
> name="eclipselink.logging.session" value="false"/>
>                <property name="eclipselink.jdbc.url"
> value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@//xx"/>
>                <property name="eclipselink.jdbc.password"
value="xx"/>
>                <property name="eclipselink.jdbc.user"
value="xx"/>
>                <property
name="eclipselink.jdbc.read-connections.min"
> value="1"/>
>                        <property
name="eclipselink.jdbc.write-connections.min" value="1"/>
>                        <property
name="eclipselink.target-database" value="Oracle"/>
>                        <property
name="eclipselink.jdbc.batch-writing" value="JDBC" />