[eclipselink-users] EclipseLink X OC4J

Hi there,

according to the tutorial at http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Examples/JPA/OC4J_Web_Tutorial I should copy the eclipselink.jar library into the OC4J´s shared libraries directory.

Is this a need or just a suggestion? I mean, when I remove eclipselink.jar from the shared directory and deploy it along with my application I get strange errors which avoid my application of being deployed.

I´m asking that because in my organization there are some boring bureaucracy for changing things in the production server. It would be better if we didn´t need to rely so much on support people for changing things in the server for deploying our application.

Regards,

Loreno

Back to the top