Re: [eclipselink-users] Re: rcp, osgi, and dynamic weaving

Appologies... answers to my emails in the wrong order.

What I meant to say for this email is that I do expect this to work.

There should be two bundles that are deployed to allow this to work.

org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.weaving is a component of EclipseLink and org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.weaving.equinox is a fragment for Equinox.

Are you using both of these?

-Tom

Tom Ware wrote:
Hi Mike,

  One question, one comment:

- In EMImpl.flush(), you do a check to see whether we are within a flush before toggling the withinFlush variable, but the call to write is not in the same if statement. Are there cases where we could get into flush() with withinFlush set to true where we would still want writeChanges to execute? - In EJBQueryImpl.executeReadQuery, you directly access the withinFlush variable in entityManager. Stylistically, I would prefer to see that access through an accessor method.

-Tom

Ted Pricer wrote:
Does this currently work with an RCP based application? I've tried
including the fragments in my project but haven't seen any dynamic
weaving taking place. In fact the WeavingConfigurator isn't being
instantiated (it looks to me like that is where the weaving libraries
get incorporated at runtime).

I'm currently launching via an eclipse debug configuration.