[eclipselink-users] Eclipse RCP - EntityManagerFactory == null

Now I guess this isnt that new of a problem, but I just can't seem to figure what I'm doing wrong when I get a null pointer when I try to create my EntityManagerFactory.

So basicly I was just wondering what kind of things should I look at to try to fix this? :-)
Is the PersistenceUnit "out of reach" somehow?

I'm using the ComicsRCP-example as a "template" to try to create my own little prototype (and thus learn a bit more about eclipse rcp) :-)

--
Sincerly
Christian Michelsen

Back to the top